Oct 7, 2014

10 & September ~ Gossamer Blue


Alaina celebrated her 10th birthday this past month and I wanted to make her, her own little album to hold some of the birthday photos we took. I used Gossamer Blue's main kit for October, which was perfect, with the neutral black and white papers mixed with some handmade embellishments - for a chic girls mini book! 
   



This silver sequin paper is still a favorite of mine! It's so sparkly and just perfect for a background paper.







Thanks for stopping by today! I have plans to spend the rest of the afternoon in the garage building a photo back ground. Wood is already cut and now I get to paint! Enjoy your day!  

xo ~Tara

7 comments:

Nathalie said...

A beautiful album for your gorgeous girl! I love it!

Leah said...

amazing mini...and gorgeous girl! I am so glad you are back!

~kellyann~ said...

Beautiful daughter, beautiful album.

Aliki said...

your mini is the perfect keepsake for your truly gorgeous girl! thank you for the inspiration!

Julia said...

Wow, this is really pretty. Love the colors and all the cute details. :) xo Julia

Immaw said...

I have followed your blog for a long time, I've seen your beautiful kids grow up, it's wonderful! Alaina grew up to be this lovely young lady <3 you did a good job momma!
xxxooo Imma

Laura Rahel said...

This is so darn precious. Love your work!