Aug 14, 2013

Wednesday's quote

While I sit here patiently (sorta) waiting for msn to sort out the email issues this morning, I figured I'd post a quick photo/quote. On our way up to Oregon last month we passed by a few hot air balloons that were descending for the day, which made for some great closeups! It's always fun to photograph something out of the ordinary!  


Today I will edit photos, clean up my craft room and prepare a few things for the etsy shop. With the kids back in school I'm still trying to figure out a good schedule for myself, haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things just yet. Blame it on the month long vacation or our ridiculously hot summer days but I need to get moving on the mommy-school-schedule again! 

Here's to half way through the week - already! 

No comments: