Feb 24, 2010

what's going on?

I've been doing some early Spring cleaning. It feels so good to be organizing all my stuff, especially my craft room. It's amazing how much stuff accumulates in such a short time, which has lead me to start another destash box . Time to make some room!



I want to put together a post and answer a few questions. I know a few have asked about Etsy, so I'll get to that later this week. I also wanted to say that there may be a **give away** here on my blog sometime next week.... *hint*hint. :)) I love surprises!

8 comments:

Christina said...

Yippee for your etsy return:) I'm hopeful I'll score something from you on there, lol. As always, I'm loving the blog!

Marie said...

i would love to see your craft room. You have an amazing style, both in crafting and designing the home.
I love all your projects, you are truly an inspirator for me.

Lisa Russell said...

I love the little shelf with the old cameras and the clipboards as display boards. I think I have one of those old, long clipboards somewhere here...

bethchien said...

gorgeous image! I am sooo ready for spring!

Micayla said...

Love the photo and those cameras sitting there is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't juicy couture have the best ads? Would love to see your new room!

Leslie

Jessica Rodarte said...

I just found you. What a yummy blog you have! I love your style!

Judy said...

I started cleaning out my "stash" also. After I got a big pile I wondered what I would do with it. Then my granddaughter came over and wanted it all. We had a great time going through it. Actually I ended up giving her some things I really didn't plan to give up! I love your shelf, too.