Oct 26, 2009

and the winner's are....

First, let me just say thank you so much for spending the weekend here! I read through every comment and loved the responses and the art from the challenges! I really wish I could send out little packages to everyone who participated, you girls certainly deserve it! but I only made 7, so here are the winners!

Challenge #1: Birthday Wish
Random Number Generator : 10

Brenda said...
I think I'd have to pick Italy. Maybe a Mediterranean cruise would be nice.

Challenge #2: Tag Art
Random Number Generator: 13

Alicia A said...
Here's my tag:

Challenge #3: Birthday Wish
Random Number Generator: 2

Marolle said...
i know it impossible now, but i would love to see the beatles :o)
more realistic is Tori Amos

Challenge #4: Tiny Art
Random Number Generator: 11

Amy said...
how fun! Your artwork is so gorgeous! I have posted mine below, sorry for the bad lighting, it is very dreary & rainy here today.

Challenge #5: birthday Wish
Random Number Generator: 33

alexandra said...
a big scrap room ;-)

Challenge #6: Button Guess
Random Number Generator: 29

maiahs_momma said...
120 buttons, that is what I am guessing :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Challenge #6.5: Color Combos
Random Number Generator: 8

Gina said...
teal, red, yellow and white :)


Please send me your addresses so that I can send you some happy mail! My email is rosas07@msn.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't having a blog-party every weekend be fun! I also wanted to wish Chris and Karri a happy birthday!! I have the longest to do list this week, and a pile of fabric calling my name, so I'm off to work. xo~ Tara
p.s. there were 274 buttons in my canning jar!!

9 comments:

Alicia A said...

Yay Thanks so much Tara!

bethchien said...

congrats, girls!

GretaB said...

Congrats to the winners!

And Tara, thank you for the fun party. :)

Danielle said...

WOOHOOO Congrats to all of the winners :D

What a great blog party Tara!!! Thank you sweetie ~ you ROCK :D

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great blog party :)
and I cant believe i actually won something!

Gina said...

this was so much fun..thanks Tara! :)

maiahs_momma said...

sent an e-mail off with my info, but haven't heard back from you. Thank you so much for the goodies...can't wait to get it :).

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Congrats to all the winners! (I missed all the fun!)

P.S. I have a blog award for you on mine, from a long-time lurker admirer of your work!

http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

Gina said...

My package of beautiful goodies arrived today!!!
Thank you Tara..everything is totally gorgeous!! You are so clever :) Thank you so much!!! Gina xox